2013 REALTOR® Nationwide Open House Weekend is April 20-21!
NAR’s annual REALTOR® Nationwide Open House Weekend encourages homebuyers to rev up their searches! Take advantage of this great opportunity to leverage the power of national and local marketing support.
Nationwide Open House: What’s Open?
See what’s open this weekend! Use the “Advanced Search” option on REALTOR.com to find Open Houses in Chicago and the suburbs.
The 2013 event will take place on Saturday and Sunday, April 20-21. Plan to participate by holding at least one open house. Download the 2013 event logos –two different versions – for use in your promotional materials.
Here’s what C.A.R. is doing to enhance your efforts:
- Heavily promoting the Open House Weekend to Chicagoland consumers on powerhouse WGN-AM radio, with multiple spots running Wednesday-Saturday, April 17-20. Listen to Spot One. Listen to Spot Two.
- Encouraging you to partner with other companies that serve the same neighborhoods you do, to create hand-out maps and jointly promote your open houses. Reports from REALTORS® nationwide who have participated in this event indicate that working cooperatively boosts attendance at all homes.
- 2013 event logos, option 1 and option 2, for use on your Web site, listings flyers and other marketing materials.
- Offering event suggestions and REALTOR® safety tips for a successful open house.
- Media relations promoting the event.
- Linking consumers to REALTOR.com listings from ChicagoREALTOR.com leading up to and during the event, where they can search for Open Houses.
Chicago REALTORS® will be joining forces with other REALTORS® from across the country this April, intending to make 2013 REALTOR® Nationwide Open House Weekend a highly visible – and potentially profitable – event. Take advantage of this fantastic marketing opportunity!