Successful Women in Commercial Real Estate
Is the time for Real Estate Investment Back? Join us as we ask this year’s Successful Women in Commercial Real Estate panelists from across the industry to share their thoughts on what opportunities this market brings, how to be invaluable to your clients, and what you need to know to stay relevant and ahead of the game.
Moderated by Dolores K. Schroeder, J.D. LEED AP -Green Real Estate and Sustainability Consultant Fellow, Center for Leadership in Global Sustainability, Virginia Tech University, panelists will include:
- Brenda Gujral, President of Inland Private Capital Corporation
- Erin Tracey Jenner, Vice President-Director of Training, Greater Illinois Title Company.
- Georgia Kokkinias, President, Ellas Commercial Real Estate, Inc.
This annual event is presented by the C.A.R. CommercialForum in partnership with the Goldie B. Wolfe Miller Women Leaders in Real Estate Initiative at Roosevelt University and the Women's Council of REALTORS® - Chicago Chapter.
- Where: Gibsons Bar & Steakhouse, 1028 North Rush Street, Chicago, IL 60611
- When: Wednesday, April 30, 2014
Networking: 11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. / Lunch - Panel Session with Q&A: 12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Cost: $59 on or before April 28, at 12 midnight | $65 late or on-site
Parking: Valet parking will be available at $14 per car.
The event is completely SOLD OUT! Onsite registrations are not available. All registration/event related questions should be directed to email@example.com.
Event - Jeanne Darling, Phone: 312-214-5520 | Email
Sponsorship - Mary Beth Durkin, Phone: 312-214-5530 | Email