If You Did Not Transition Your License

If You Still Have a Salesperson License(476)

Licensed as a Broker(475) & Wish to be a Managing Broker(471)

  • A Managing Broker License is required for sole proprietorship or if managing an office. This license number will begin with 471.
  • Complete the 45-Hour Pre-Licensing Package & complete state exam.

Licensed as a Broker (475) and wish to stay a Broker, but didn't renew

  • File for late renewal
  • Submit proof of CE and pay required fee
  • You MUST have a sponsoring broker


200 South Michigan Avenue, Suite 400, Chicago, IL 60604
Telephone: 312-803-4900, Fax: 312-803-4905

The “Voice of Real Estate” in Chicago
© 2011 Chicago Association of REALTORS®