Business Planning for Maximum Results(CRB)
Business Planning for Maximum Results is one of nine courses available to earn the CRB Designation. The CRB Designation is designed to elevate professional standards, enhance individual and office performance, and designate real estate professionals who demonstrate the knowledge essential to the practice of brokerage management.
Strategic business planning and implementation are fundamental to the success of any real estate company. The plan must be relevant and address both internal and external changes and challenges. In addition, it must be guided by the company’s values and vision and be executed so that every staff and/or team member is positioned to optimize their contribution.
This course provides you with a process for developing a strategic business plan, guidelines for implementing that plan and methods for how to apply the plan to real world situations. In addition, you will have the opportunity to examine a variety of business models, evaluate the impact of those internal and external influences and develop change strategies to meet the ever-evolving business environment. And, at the conclusion of each module you will have constructed a key part of your personalized business plan.
- Creating a clear vision statement that guides the focus and activities of all stakeholders.
- Understanding the impact of external dynamics and internal change within your business.
- Developing action-oriented objectives and assigning responsibility and accountability.
- Examining the effects and planning impact of both marketplace and company changes.
- Establishing a control discipline to organize, implement and manage the business plan.
|Time: 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.|
|Tuition: Member - $275 | Non-Member - $300
|There are no classes scheduled at this time, please check back for future dates.|
CRB Designation Requirements:
- Obtain or hold active membership in the National Association of REALTORS® as a REALTOR® or REALTOR®-Associate.
- Have at least one year of management experience prior to designation (may be obtained while a Candidate). For a complete description of qualifying management experience, review the CRB Designation Rules & Regulations.
- Submit a management resume outlining your experience.
- Earn twelve (12) CRB Credits.
- Complete and submit the Candidate Application and Credit Calculator Form.
Fulfills three of twelve credits for the CRB designation. For more information regarding the CRB designation visit the Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers Web page. This course is licensed for 3 hours of elective continuing education (CE) credit.
Register 2 ways: