2014 Market Outlook: A Member Outreach Event
2014 Market Outlook
Everything you need to know to fine-tune your 2014 strategic business plan:
- A look at key U.S. economic data
- State of the State report: impact of Illinois policy on real estate
- American Dream locally: update on Chicago-area market conditions
- Potential opportunities and roadblocks in the year ahead
- Growth projections for residential and commercial real estate
Followed by a presentation by Nobu Hata: Emerging Trends & Your Bottom Line
Make the most of your C.A.R. membership – don’t miss this complimentary event!
- When: Thursday, January 9
- Where: InterContinental Chicago - 505 North Michigan Ave.
- 4:00 P.M. - Check-in
- 4:30 P.M. – 6:00 P.M. Market Outlook Panel
- 6:00 P.M. – 6:45 P.M. Emerging Trends & Your Bottom Line
- 6:45 P.M. – 7:30 P.M. Networking with REALTORS®, Affiliates and Friends
- Cost: Member: $0 | Non-member: $30.00
Pre-registration will close on Tuesday, January 7th at 12:00 midnight.
Parking: Valet is located at the front entrance of the hotel on Michigan Avenue at a rate of $23.00 per car.