Welcome to REALTORS® Real Estate School. REALTORS® Real Estate School offers Real Estate Licensing Courses, Designation Courses, Continuing Education Courses and much more. Whether you are looking to Begin Your Career in Real Estate,Complete Your Mandatory Continuing Education, or Advance Your Career as a Real Estate Agent we have the course for you! We have designed our site to be most useful to those in search of a real estate school to enhance or start a real estate career. As you take the next step in enhancing your future please read our welcome.
Education Hot Topics
- Broker Licensing Course This 90 hour course is designed for students entering the Real Estate field.
- Senior Real Estate SpecialistGet Ready for the Boomers! They’re not your average grandparents. The largest and wealthies buyer’s group in the country is made up of baby boomers. Understand what motivates this mature demographic and make your business boom with an SRES® designation.
- Income Property Analysis Don't miss this opportunity to jump start your real estate investment plan - with quality education! Anyone currently or planning to invest in real estate should attend this comprehensive learning experience! 6 hours of CE credit.
- Green Building for Real Estate Professionals Everyone's going green, Including REALTORS®! Learn why you should promote green building to clients and how to be a leader in this new industrial revolution.
- Introduction to Short Sales Save a customer from foreclosure & develop a skill set for a niche market! This course is for real estate agents, brokers and other industry professional who want to know how to prepare a short sale package and the timeline needed to get everything accomplished.
- Mortgage Fraud and Predatory Lending Program This course addresses the hand-in-hand issues of predatory lending and mortgage fraud, as well as how they affect foreclosed and repossessed properties. Each module of this one day program is dedicated to a specific topic and includes definitions and discussions of the issue, relevant information, and the impact on real estate agents.
- Foreclosures Real estate foreclosures have been increasing and will likely continue to do so if interest rates continue their upward trend. Students will not only learn how to spot opportunities for buyer/clients in this unique market segment, but will be able to council home-buying clients on the perils of risky finance programs.
- View our Real Estate Career Center Are you looking for a sponsoring broker? Are you a recruiter looking for new agents. Visit our career center for posted positions.