Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
This two-day course includes the following:
- Competitive Win-Lose Hard Bargaining vs. Collaborative Win-Win Negotiating
Understand the differences in these two classic approaches and how to use both approaches to get the best outcome for your client and yourself.
Psychology of Buying
Learn how the brain makes purchase decisions and how you can impact both sides of the brain in the decision making process.
Scientifically proven persuasion approaches that increase your success rate at influencing others; includes scripts for real estate negotiation situations that utilize these proven persuasion approaches.
CNE Model and Planning Guide
Learn how to proactively plan your real estate negotiations for success.
See how these principles and approaches are applied in real estate negotiation situations in all kinds of markets.
Skill Practice/Role Plays
Get a chance to practice your new skills in a safe environment that will increase your success in the real world.
Group Discussion Topics
Innovative and creative approaches are discussed by small and large groups that will help take your business to new levels.
- 99% of buyers believe negotiation skills are Very Important or Somewhat
Important in their real estate agent.*
- Buyers give Negotiation Skills the lowest satisfaction rating of all agent skills and qualities*
*According to the NAR 2012 profile of Home Buyers and Sellers
|Time: 8:30 A.M. - 4:30 P.M.|
|CNE Tuition: $269
There are no classes scheduled at this time, please check back for future dates.
Students who take the CNE course will receive the following:
- 2-days of professional negotiation and business building training
- Certified Negotiation Expert designation awarded at end of Day 2
- 6 Elective Continuing Education Credit Hours
- Over 150 pages of negotiation summaries and marketing materials for your new designation
- Over 100 scripts for real estate negotiation situation using scientifically proven persuasion principles
- Quarterly newsletters with advanced negotiation tips and advice
- Access to leading edge negotiation research to use in real estate negotiation
Wayne is a member of the International Federation of Professional Speakers and the Real Estate Educators Association. He was the first Illinois recipient of the Distinguished Real Estate Instructor (DREI) designation. His Real estate sales volume was averaging 18.6 million in gross sales each year from 1990 -1992, when he left his selling career to travel and train agents across the country.
Register 2 ways:
"The CNE designation is not affiliated with or endorsed by the National Association of REALTORS®."