2017 Market Outlook: A Member Outreach Event
Registration is now closed.
Please direct all questions and/or inquiries to: email@example.com.
2017 Market Outlook Special Presenter:
Start the year off with expert views on what to expect in the 2017 residential and commercial real estate markets at our annual Market Outlook. Jonathan Smoke, realtor.com® Chief Economist, will join us once again to give his market predictions for 2017. Dennis Rodkin, residential real estate reporter at Crain’s Chicago Business, will then moderate a panel of industry experts, who will speak to emerging trends and opportunities in real estate.
2017 Market Outlook Speakers:
Moderator: Dennis Rodkin, Crain’s Chicago Business
- David Wolf, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Charles Wurtzebach, Real Estate Center at DePaul University
- Gail Lissner, Appraisal Research Counselors
- Deena Zimmerman, SVN Chicago Commercial
Hear from our distinguished panel on:
- State of the housing market in Chicago and nationwide
- Market trends to watch
- Key economic drivers
- New construction forecast
- Demographic shifts in the market
- And other trends in 2017
Join us after the panel!
Following the panel discussion, join Keith Lord from The Lord Companies, 15th Ward Alderman Ray Lopez and 2nd Ward Alderman Brian Hopkins to hear about 2017 developments in outlying areas of downtown Chicago. The discussion will be lead by Brian Bernardoni, C.A.R. Senior Director of Government Affairs. This is a must-attend event with important takeaways for those in the real-estate industry.
Make the most of your C.A.R. membership and don’t miss this complimentary event!
- 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM – Check-in
- 4:00 PM – 6:30 PM – Program
- 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM – Closing Reception
Event Parking: Valet is located at the front entrance of the hotel on Michigan Avenue at a rate of $23.00 per car.
Contact for Event Registration:
Name: Chuck Thiel, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact for Sponsorship:
Name: Mary Beth Durkin, Email: email@example.com