VETERANS REAL ESTATE SCHOLARSHIP
The REALTORS® Real Estate School Pre-License Scholarship for Veterans award is based on the applicant’s indication of interest in pursuing a career in the real estate industry. All applicants must be a resident of the State of Illinois. Chicago Associations of REALTORS® Officers, Directors and employees, and Chicago Association of REALTORS® Foundation Officers and Trustees may not apply for this scholarship.
Scholarship applications and approvals must be obtained prior to class registration.
A limited number of scholarships are available each year:
- Must meet current minimum Illinois licensing standards
- Must submit fully completed application for consideration
- Valid only for the RRES pre-licensing programs
- Must have been honorably discharged from the military
- Must provide a copy of the DD214 form
- Must submit a maximum 500 word essay on why the individual is interested in pursuing a career in real estate
- Upon approval of the scholarship application, the coursework must commence within 4 months or the scholarship will be forfeited.
How to Apply
Questions may be directed to Jakeeva Lee.