RRES PRE OR POST LICENSE STUDY SCHOLARSHIP
The REALTORS® Real Estate School Pre or Post License Study Scholarship awards are based on the applicant’s indication of interest in pursuing a career in the real estate industry and letters of recommendation. All applicants must be a resident of the State of Illinois. Chicago Associations of REALTORS® Officers, Directors and employees, and Chicago Association of REALTORS® Foundation Officers and Trustees may not apply for this scholarship.
Scholarship applications will only be accepted if received prior to the completion of the course for which the scholarship is requested.
Scholarship Requirements – Pre License Study
Effective October 1, 2013, approved recipients for pre-license scholarships will receive $350 upon successful completion of the pre-license class and $350 upon joining C.A.R. as a REALTOR® member.
- Must meet current minimum Illinois licensing standards
- Must submit fully completed application for consideration
- Valid only for the RRES pre-licensing programs
Scholarship Requirements – Post License Study
- Must meet current minimum Illinois licensing standards.
- Must be a member of the Chicago Association of REALTORS® or CommercialForum subscriber in good standing for a minimum of 1 year.
- Valid only for the RRES post- licensing programs that are eligible for Illinois continuing education credits.
- Payment is reimbursed with successful passage of state real estate licensing exam.
- Coursework must be completed within 1 year of receiving scholarship.
How to Apply
Questions may be directed to Jakeeva Lee.