MILITARY RELOCATION PROFESSIONAL
- Learn the processes and procedures involved in a military relocation and how these impact service members’ relocation and housing choices.
- Use demographics of the military market to formulate business strategies and determine service offerings for sellers and buyers.
- Provide information to help members through a rent or buy, sell or rent decision-making process.
- Enhance your sensitivity to the emotional issues involved when a military family relocates.
- Identify and provide services that help service members sell or find and purchase suitable homes.
- Apply knowledge of the military relocation process to guide service members through the real estate transaction.
- Explain the basics of VA financing.
- Recognize situations in which a buyer is eligible for VA financing.
This course is licensed for 3 hours of elective continuing education (CE) credit.
Register 2 ways:
- Online Registration (please select from the dates above)
- Register via fax: Print & Fax This Form
- $65 Member | $75 Non-member
In order to audit this course you must be a current member in good standing with the National Association of REALTORS®. You must have already received the designation or certification to be eligible.
Audit registration may not be completed online. To audit a course, please complete the registration form.