SALES SKILLS WORKSHOP
This course breaks an agent’s activities down into three major categories: work, sales skills and technical knowledge.
- While exploring your work activities agents will discover how to break down their relationship with their clients, both on the listing side and the sales side. Once you complete this portion you will have a definitive method of identifying your particular weaknesses, and how to analyze and eliminate them.
- The Negotiating portion of the class will teach you various types of negotiators that you will encounter in the field and how to handle/deal with them. You will also learn how to differentiate between an objection and a stall, and how to deal with each.
- Finally the technical knowledge information part will give you a good basic understanding of a financial calculator and improve your productivity by 10 – 15%.
Register 2 ways:
- Online (please choose from the dates above)
- Register via fax: Print & Fax This Form