SOLD OUT - 2018 Market Outlook: A Member Outreach Event
This event is now sold out. Please note that on-site registrations will NOT be accepted.
The 2018 Market Outlook is SOLD OUT. Please note that on-site registrations will not be accepted. Event video and presentation materials will be made available on ChicagoREALTOR.com next week.
Start the year off with expert views of what to expect in the residential and commercial real estate markets at our annual Market Outlook event. Joseph Kirchner, Senior Economist at Realtor.com®, will join us to lead a panel of industry experts as they delve into our industry’s emerging trends and opportunities. Moderated by Dennis Rodkin, Residential Real Estate Reporter, Crain’s Chicago Business.
2018 Market Outlook Speakers
- Moderator- Dennis Rodkin, Residential Real Estate Reporter, Crain’s Chicago Business
- Joseph Kirchner, Senior Economist, Move, Inc. and Realtor.com®
- Gail Lissner, Managing Director, Integra Realty Resources- Chicago
- Chasse Rehwinkel, Chief Economist, Illinois State Comptroller
- Amy de Vallet, Senior Director, Tribune Real Estate Holdings, LLC
Hear from our distinguished panel on:
- The state of the housing market in Chicago and nationwide
- Housing market trends to watch
- Key economic drivers
- New construction forecast including the south and west sides of Chicago
- Demographic shifts in the market
- Other trends to watch in 2018
This is a must-attend complimentary event filled with important takeaways to ensure a successful 2018.
Light bites and cash bar available during networking reception.
- 3:00 PM-3:30 PM: Registration
- 3:30 PM-6:00 PM: Program
- 6:00 PM-7:00 PM: Networking reception
Valet is located at the front entrance of the hotel on Michigan Avenue at a rate of $27.00 per car.
Contact for Registration and Event Questions:
Katie Brown, firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact for Sponsorship Inquiries:
Mary Beth Durkin, email@example.com
Please click here for more information on C.A.R.’s event attendance and cancellation policy.
Widget not in any sidebars