2019 Market Outlook | SOLD OUT
Pre-registration will close on January 14 at 5:00pm. This event is sold out.
Kick off 2019 with a look at the year ahead and what it means for the Chicago real estate market. Danielle Hale, Chief Economist for realtor.com®, will dive into our industry’s top emerging trends and opportunities, including the following:
- State of the housing in Chicago and nationwide
- Housing market trends to watch
- Key economic drivers
- Demographic shifts in the market
- And other trends to watch in 2019
We also welcome keynote Brandon Svec, Market Economist with CoStar Group, who will present the commercial perspective.
Our keynote will be followed by a panel on Consumer Search Trends – to help guide the REALTOR® community on how to plan for 2019.
2019 Market Outlook Speakers:
- Danielle Hale, Economist, Realtor.com®
- Brandon Svec, Market Economist, CoStar Group
Consumer Search Trends Panel
- Curt Beardsley, VP Industry Development, Zillow
- Todd Callow, Sr. Director of Product Management, Realtor.com®
- Nobu Hata, Director Member Engagement, National Association of REALTORS®
- Phil Byers, Co-Moderator, Keller Williams Chicago – Lincoln Park
- Tommy Choi, Co-Moderator, Keller Williams Chicago – Lincoln Park
Make the most of your C.A.R. membership – don’t miss this complimentary, must-attend event filled with important takeaways! Light bites and a cash bar will be available during the networking reception following the program.
Use #CARoutlook to ask questions and share your photos from the event!
3:00 PM-3:30 PM: Registration
3:30 PM-6:00 PM: Program
6:00 PM-7:00 PM: Networking reception
Parking: Valet and self-parking available at the hotel for up to 3 hours: $27.00, and up to 6 hours: $32.00
Space is limited. Please click here for more information on CAR’s event attendance and cancellation policy. A limited quantity of on-site registrations will be accepted, pending availability.
The Chicago Association of REALTORS® is committed to creating a safe and inclusive experience for our community and providing a friendly and welcoming environment for all. We do not tolerate harassment in any form. Please act professionally and follow our Code of Conduct at all CAR events.
Widget not in any sidebars