Business Trends Impacting Global Opportunities: Part One
Pre-registration will close on Wednesday, May 22 at 12:00 PM. A limited quantity of on-site registrations will be accepted, pending availability.
There are many factors influencing your global business – and knowing how different social, technological, economic and cultural elements play a role is key. Join the Global Real Estate Council for part one of our 2019 seminar series, focusing on the trends you need to know to enhance your global business.
- 10 Trends You Need to Know in a Global Market | Mary Ludgin, Managing Director and Head of Global Research, Heitman
- Marketing Chicago | Andrew Spinelli, World Business Chicago
- International Tech Tools | Mark Tepper, VP of Sales, Matterport
- Top Retirement & Second Home Destinations:
- Federico Palomera, Consul General – Spain
- Betty Milam, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Koenig Rubloff Realty Group – Ecuador
- Vicky Silvano, Baird and Warner – Philippines
Continental breakfast will be served, and there will be short breaks throughout the program to allow you to connect with your peers. Make sure to bring plenty of business cards!
Register for part two of this series on June 20th, which will cover the following topics:
- Airbnb Investments: Inbound and Outbound
- The Uncertainty and Effects of Brexit
- What’s Happening with Chinese Investment
Join the conversation by using #CARglobal on your social media posts.
Parking: $16 with CAR validation at AMA Garage | 401 N. State St., Chicago, IL 60611
Space is limited. Please click here for more information on CAR’s event attendance and cancellation policy. A limited quantity of on-site registrations will be accepted, pending availability.
The Chicago Association of REALTORS® (CAR) is committed to creating a safe and inclusive experience for our community and providing a friendly and welcoming environment for all. We do not tolerate harassment in any form. Please act professionally and follow our Code of Conduct at all CAR events.