Chicago REALTORS® Trade Mission to Costa Rica - SOLD OUT
Single Occupancy Ticket Cost
CAR Member: $2,400 | Non-Member: $2,600
Double Occupancy Ticket Cost
CAR Member: $1,800 | Non-Member: $2,000
This event has SOLD OUT.
Join the Chicago Association of REALTORS® Global Real Estate Council in Costa Rica!
Did you know Costa Rica is the 7th greenest country and one of the top destinations for real estate investment, retirement and vacation worldwide? During this trade mission, gain a competitive advantage with direct insight into Costa Rica’s market trends and business opportunities.
There will be opportunities to share your expertise, explore cultural nuances, learn how to manage investments, make strong connections and enhance your global real estate practice.
Event Date: Sunday, July 23, 2023 – Friday, July 28, 2023
Trade Mission Goals
- Discover investment opportunities for your clients & yourself.
- Explore real estate development opportunities.
- Experience and be directly immersed into Costa Rican culture.
- Obtain direct insight into market trends, data & cultural experiences.
- Learn (and share) housing educational tools & resources.
- Make strategic connections for inbound (and outbound) market growth.
Trip Overview & What to Expect
- We will stay 6 days and 5 nights at a luxury hotel stay at El Mangroove Hotel in the Guanacaste area. (Hotel is Marriott affiliated)
- Daily Breakfast & Some Meals.
- Group Activities & Excursions.
- Daily Bus Transportation.
- Property Tours.
- Housing Education (Inbound & Outbound Opportunities).
- Celebrate “Guanacaste Day” on Tuesday, July 25th which is a national holiday full of activities, festivities and cultural experiences!
- Networking opportunities with local real estate professionals and government officials.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- The Trade Mission is limited to twenty (20) individuals.
- The Trade Mission cost does NOT include roundtrip airfare.
- The closest airport from the hotel is Liberia International Airport (25-30 minutes from the hotel).
- Members will have the option to opt into a payment plan where they can pay a 25% deposit upon registration by March 8th. Final balances are due by Friday, May 5th. All registrations after March 8 must be paid in full.
- Members will also have an option to pay the full balance upon registration.
- If a member opts into a payment plan, they will be invoiced, via their member account, for payment in Rappatoni on the dates indicated in the payment plan schedule below.
- Deposit: 25% due by March 8th (Single: $600. Double: $450)
- Balance: 50% due by April 14th (Single: $900. Double: $675)
- Remaining Balance: 50% due by May 5th (Single: $900. Double: $675)
Interested in extending your stay to obtain your CIPS (Certified International Property Specialist) Designation?
Costa Rica Global Association of REALTORS® will host its annual CIPS Institute course in Costa Rica on July 31 – August 5th (the week immediately following the trade mission).
Click here to learn all details about this opportunity!
NOTE: THIS COURSE IS A COMPLETELY SEPARATE EVENT FROM THE CHICAGO REALTORS® TRADE MISSION. For all inquiries about the CIPS course in Costa Rica and registration for the session, contact Brett Brown (Naples Florida REALTORS®), CIPS Instructor.
Chicago REALTORS® Trade Mission to Costa Rica
Space is limited.
By registering to participate in this event, you hereby acknowledge and consent that the Chicago Association of REALTORS® (and their assignees) may take photographs and/or video of you during the event and may use those photographs and recordings for the Association’s purposes, including but not limited to news, publicity and fundraising purposes, without further compensation to you. All such photos and videos are the sole property of the Association.
The Chicago Association of REALTORS® (CAR) is committed to creating a safe and inclusive experience for our community and providing a friendly and welcoming environment for all. We do not tolerate harassment in any form. Please act professionally and follow our Code of Conduct at all CAR events. Do you have any disabilities which require special accommodation? If so, please identify any special accommodations by emailing email@example.com at least one week prior to the event date.