CommercialForum Diversity Summit
Registration will close on Monday, October 26, 2020 at 8:00 PM.
Diversity is vital to the health of our industry. Join CommercialForum for this dynamic blend of education and networking. You’ll hear from decision-makers at successful brokerages about cultivating successful diversity initiatives that benefit your bottom line. You’ll also have an opportunity to meet with representatives from our Industry Partners and learn about their ongoing initiatives.
SUCCESSFUL WOMEN IN CRE PANEL: Learn how our panelists gained a foothold in our cut-throat industry, as well as how mentorship programs like the Goldie Initiative kickstart successful careers. Find out what skills and traits best translate for success, how education and mentorship are secret weapons, and where to look and what to look for in a mentor.
AN INSIDER’S PERSPECTIVE FROM THE C-SUITE PANEL: Glean insights from diverse leaders as they discuss what it takes to make it to the C-suite. Learn the key characteristics of a leader, key tools for success, how to find a mentor, what it means to mentor others, and more!
NETWORKING BREAKOUT ROOMS: Please pick two networking breakout rooms you’d like to join when you register.
- Finding a Mentor in CRE
- Cultivating Diversity in Your Office
- Making the Jump to the C-Suite
- Tips for Success
- Getting Involved with CommercialForum
- Introduction to the Goldie Initiative
SUCCESSFUL WOMEN IN CRE PANEL:
- Kristin Bush | Asset Manager, Pritzker Realty Group
- Irene Papierek | General Manager, Lillibridge Healthcare
- Sue Taghabon | Commercial Real Estate Appraiser, Urban Real Estate Research, Inc
- Rebecca Thomson | Regional Vice President, Coldwell Banker
- Drakia Wilkins | Associate Development Manager, LEED
- Jimena Sayavedra | Associate, Newmark, 2021 Vice Chair CommercialForum – Moderator
AN INSIDER’S PERSPECTIVE FROM THE C-SUITE PANEL:
- James Huang | 2019 AREAA National President | President, Sperry Commercial Global Affiliates
- K. Teya Moore, Esq., CCIM, CRE | Managing Partner, Moore & Associates
- Corey Oliver | Chief Operations Officer, Community Venture Investment Corporation
- Vishu Ramanathan | CEO, BuildOut
- Deena Zimmerman | Vice President SVN Chicago Commercial, SVN National Retail Council Co-Chair
- Anthony Hardy | Executive Director, Multifamily Division, Keller Williams Commercial, 2021 Chair CommercialForum, President, South Side Community Investors Association – Moderator
CommercialForum Diversity Summit
Space for this virtual event is limited.
By registering to participate in this event, you hereby acknowledge and consent that The Chicago Association of REALTORS® (and their assignees) may record you during the event and may use those recordings for the Association’s purposes, including but not limited to news, publicity and fundraising purposes, without further compensation to you. All such recordings are the sole property of the Association.
The Chicago Association of REALTORS® (CAR) is committed to creating a safe and inclusive experience for our community and providing a friendly and welcoming environment for all. We do not tolerate harassment in any form. Please act professionally and follow our Code of Conduct at all CAR events. Do you have any disabilities which require special accommodation? If so, please identify any special accommodations by emailing email@example.com at least one week prior to the event date.