CommercialForum Diversity Summit
Pre-registration will close at 12:00 PM on Tuesday, September 10. A limited quantity of on-site registrations will be accepted, pending availability.
Diversity is incredibly important to the health of our industry. Join us as we learn from diversity leaders’ tips for success. You’ll hear from decision-makers at successful brokerages about how they cultivated successful diversity initiatives and how it benefited their bottom line. You’ll also have an opportunity to meet with representatives from our Industry Partners and learn about their ongoing initiatives.
Panel One: Successful Women in CRE
Learn how these women gained a foothold in our cut-throat industry, as well as how mentorship programs like the Goldie Initiative kickstart successful careers. Find out what skills and traits best translate for success, how education and mentorship are secret weapons, and where to look and what to look for in a mentor.
- Sevara E. Davis | Director of Real Estate; Chicago Public Schools
- Vera Halicki | VP Portfolio Management; Ameritus, LLC
- Shannon Mangiameli | Vice President, Project Services: Design & Construction; Lincoln Property Company, Ltd.
- Drakia Wilkins, Associate Development Manager, Lendlease
- Moderator: Rebecca Thomson | Principal; Thomson Real Estate Group
Panel Two: “The Secret of My Success”
Our second panel will share how they made it to the C-suite. They’ll share key characteristics of a leader, as well as tools for success, like finding a mentor, mentoring others and more!
- James Huang | President, Sperry Global
- Stephanie Park | Sr. Vice President, CBRE
- Lyneir Richardson | CEO, Chicago Trend
- Moderator: Jimena Sayavedra | Associate, Newmark Knight Frank
Space is limited. Please click here for more information on CAR’s event attendance and cancellation policy. A limited quantity of on-site registrations will be accepted, pending availability.
The Chicago Association of REALTORS® (CAR) is committed to creating a safe and inclusive experience for our community and providing a friendly and welcoming environment for all. We do not tolerate harassment in any form. Please act professionally and follow our Code of Conduct at all CAR events.
Widget not in any sidebars