CommercialForum Networking Breakfast
Pre-registration will close on Tuesday, May 28 at 5:00 PM. A limited quantity of on-site registrations will be accepted, pending availability.
Join CommercialForum for a networking breakfast focused on the local commercial real estate market and U.S. economy, with a special emphasis on “boots-on-the-ground” engagement.
National Association of REALTORS® Chief Economist Dr. Lawrence Yun will deliver an economic forecast and field questions from the audience on what to expect over the remainder of 2019.
A panel of local practitioners will discuss trends prevalent in their deal-making and interactions with clients and investors. This is also an opportunity for you to share what you’re seeing in the market.
We will also welcome Dan Wagner from the Inland Real Estate Group to provide insight on investment trends.
- Dan Wagner | Inland
- Dr. Lawrence Yun | Chief Economist and SVP of Research, National Association of REALTORS®
- Investment/Development Panelist: David P. Ellermann, CCIM, CIPS, CCIM | Institute Regional Vice-President, Managing Broker & Founder, SperryCGA-Ellermann Brokerage
- Industrial Panelist: Jimena Sayavedra | Associate, Newmark, Grubb, Knight, Frank
- Retail Panelist: Chris Irwin | Senior VP-Retail Sales and Leasing, Colliers International
- Multi-Family 5+ Panelist: Anthony Hardy | 2019 CommercialForum Vice Chair and Senior Associate, Marcus and Millichap
- Office Panelist: Kris Keller, CCIM| Regional Director, KW Commercial
- Panel Moderator: Dan Stratis | 2019 CommercialForum Chair and VP, @properties Commercial
Join the conversation by tagging @commercialforum on Twitter and LinkedIn or using #CARcommercialforum on your social media posts.
Space is limited. Please click here for more information on CAR’s event attendance and cancellation policy. A limited quantity of on-site registrations will be accepted, pending availability.
The Chicago Association of REALTORS® (CAR) is committed to creating a safe and inclusive experience for our community and providing a friendly and welcoming environment for all. We do not tolerate harassment in any form. Please act professionally and follow our Code of Conduct at all CAR events.
Interested in receiving our events emails? Click here to sign-up!
Widget not in any sidebars