CommercialForum Power Lunch: Post-Election Commercial Real Estate Analysis
Registration will close on Thursday, December 17 2020 at 8:00 PM.
- Local lobbying efforts.
- The “Biden Effect” on U.S. commercial real estate.
- The continuing impact of COVID-19 on the Chicago market.
This advocacy update will highlight what to expect from our mayor and city council and include an analysis of the short- and long-term impact of the Biden Presidency and newly-elected Congress on Commercial Real Estate.
Add “CommercialForum Power Lunch” to your calendar for a blend of 21st accessibility and old-fashioned “inside baseball” on Chicago’s commercial real estate market. Log on monthly for a commercial real estate power hour with nationally-renowned and locally-celebrated thought leaders, investors, developers, tech disruptors, elected officials, brokers and more.
CommercialForum Power Lunch is free to members of CAR, CommercialForum, and select affiliates. Non-members are encouraged to join CommercialForum for member pricing on future Power Lunches and other CAR and CommercialForum events, CE courses through RRES, and access to CAR’s lobbying efforts, among other perks.
- Kristopher J. Anderson | Director of Government & External Affairs, Chicago Association of REALTORS®
- Evan Liddiard | Director of Federal Tax Policy, National Association of REALTORS®
- Adriann Murawski | Local Government Affairs Director, Illinois REALTORS®|Chicago Association of REALTORS®
- Anthony Hardy | Executive Director, Multifamily Division, Keller Williams Commercial, 2021 Chair CommercialForum, President, South Side Community Investors Association – Moderator
CommercialForum Power Lunch
Space for this virtual event is limited.
By registering to participate in this event, you hereby acknowledge and consent that The Chicago Association of REALTORS® (and their assignees) may record you during the event and may use those recordings for the Association’s purposes, including but not limited to news, publicity and fundraising purposes, without further compensation to you. All such recordings are the sole property of the Association.
The Chicago Association of REALTORS® (CAR) is committed to creating a safe and inclusive experience for our community and providing a friendly and welcoming environment for all. We do not tolerate harassment in any form. Please act professionally and follow our Code of Conduct at all CAR events. Do you have any disabilities which require special accommodation? If so, please identify any special accommodations by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week prior to the event date.