CommercialForum Power Lunch: Reshuffling the Supply Chain
Registration will close on Friday, July 24, 2020 at 8:00 AM.
Since the COVID19 outbreak, the discussion around Industrial real estate has centered around reshoring (bringing companies back to the US) and nearshoring (bringing companies to closer countries to the US). Recent growth and innovation in this new dynamic asset class is leading most experts to believe this will be the best performing asset class following the COVID19 pandemic because of anticipated growth and robust investment returns.
Learn from industry leaders about how dynamic shifts and growth in supply chain, storage, manufacturing, eCommerce and last-mile distribution have revolutionized industrial real estate in Chicago and beyond.
Looking for the latest Chicago trends and some good old-fashioned “inside baseball” on the commercial real estate market? Plug the “CommercialForum Power Lunch” into your calendar and tune in every other Friday for an in-depth lunch talk focused specifically on the Chicagoland market.
CommercialForum is the largest and most diverse commercial real estate organization in Chicago, so you can count on a wide range of ideas and opinions from nationally-renowned and locally-celebrated thought leaders, trend-setting investors, visionary developers, tech disruptors, elected officials, leading brokers and more! Grab your lunch and log-in for this bi-weekly boots-on-the-ground look at commercial real estate in the Windy City.
State of the Industrial Market
- Moderator: Jimena Sayavedra | Associate Broker, Newmark Knight Frank
- Elise A. Couston | Senior Managing Director, Newmark Knight Frank
- Jaun van Vuren | Chief Operating Officer and Founder, BLC Construction
- Vince Zuppa | VP, Property Management, Prologis
- Jacob Knabb | Director of CommercialForum, Chicago Association of REALTORS® – Moderator
- Anthony Hardy | CommercialForum Chair, Senior Associate, Marcus and Millichap
CommercialForum Power Lunch 7.24.2020
Space for this virtual event is limited.