CommercialForum Power Lunch: How To Kickstart Your Commercial Real Estate Career
Registration will close on Thursday, October 15, 2020 at 8:00 PM.
Want to get into Commercial Real Estate but don’t know where to start? Join members of the CommercialForum Leadership Committee for an empowering “how-to” discussion on finding a mentor, getting educated, establishing a focus, networking and more! Learn what it takes to get up and running, how to advance your career and who to ask for help along the way.
Add “CommercialForum Power Lunch” to your calendar for a blend of 21st accessibility and old-fashioned “inside baseball” on Chicago’s commercial real estate market. Log on monthly for a commercial real estate power hour with nationally-renowned and locally-celebrated thought leaders, investors, developers, tech disruptors, elected officials, brokers and more.
CommercialForum Power Lunch is free to members of CAR, CommercialForum, and select affiliates. Non-members are encouraged to join CommercialForum for member pricing on future Power Lunches and other CAR and CommercialForum events, CE courses through RRES, and access to CAR’s lobbying efforts, among other perks.
- Moses Hall | CEO, MoHall Commercial & Urban Development, 2019 REALTOR® Magazine 30 Under 30
- Anthony Hardy | Executive Director, Multifamily Division, Keller Williams Commercial, 2021 Chair CommercialForum, President of South Side Community Investors Association
- Jimena Sayavedra | Associate, Newmark Knight Frank, 2021 Vice Chair CommercialForum
- Drakia Wilkins | Associate Development Manager, LEED
- Michael Williamson, CCIM | Senior Broker Associate, Sperry CGA–Ellermann Brokerage, 2020 CCIM IL President-Elect
- Jacob Knabb | Director of Commercial Services, Chicago Association of REALTORS®, Moderator
CommercialForum Power Lunch
Space for this virtual event is limited.
By registering to participate in this event, you hereby acknowledge and consent that The Chicago Association of REALTORS® (and their assignees) may record you during the event and may use those recordings for the Association’s purposes, including but not limited to news, publicity and fundraising purposes, without further compensation to you. All such recordings are the sole property of the Association.