Global Real Estate Council Presents: Trade Mission to Thailand - SOLD OUT
Please scroll down for registration.
Join the Chicago Association of REALTORS® Global Council in Thailand!
Gain a competitive advantage and connect with your Thai peers, foreign investors and clients seeking passive income and great investments in our global city. We’ll discover the country’s real estate market and business opportunities through numerous meetings and property tours.
You’ll also gain direct insight into Thailand and South East Asia’s markets and cultivate your international profile. There will be opportunities to share your expertise, explore cultural nuances, learn how to manage investments, make strong connections and enhance your global real estate practice!
Maurice Hampton shares the benefits of joining us on July 14th!
Sunday, June 14:
- 4PM – 5:30PM: Welcome Reception (Westin Hotel bar) Attire: Casual
Monday, July 15: 9AM – 3PM & 3PM – 10:30PM
Attire: Business Casual| Bring change of clothes for dinner boat cruise (optional)
- 9AM: Leave Westin Hotel
- 10AM: Arrive at Government Housing Bank (GHB)
- LUNCH: 12:15PM – 1:30PM (Sponsored)
- 3PM – 4PM: Travel to River City Area via bus
- 4PM – 6:30PM: Shopping, exploring, tourism
- 7:30 – 9:30PM: Chao Phraya Dinner Cruise Bangkok
- 9:30PM – 10:30PM: Travel to Westin Hotel
Tuesday, July 16th: 8:30AM – 3PM
Cultural Experiences, Public Holiday: Asahna Bucha Day
Attire: Casual and comfortable/ Elephant riding may soil your clothes
- 8:30AM Leave Westin Hotel
- 9:30AM – 11:30AM– Arrive at Tour Ayutthaya City/ Old Capital of Thailand
- Activities: Tour Old Capital, Ride with Elephants, Shopping, Touring
- 11:30AM – 12:30PM – Lunch (On your own)
- 2PM – 3PM – Travel back to Westin Hotel
- OPEN EVENING
Wednesday, July 17th: Grand Palace & Property Tours
Attire: Grand Palace (Conservative attire)
Please note: A strict dress code applies. The Grand Palace with The Temple of the Emerald Buddha is Thailand’s most sacred site. Visitors must be properly dressed before being allowed entry to the temple. Men must wear long pants and shirts with sleeves (no tank tops. If you’re wearing sandals or flip-flops you must wear socks (in other words, no bare feet.) Women must be similarly modestly dressed. No see-through clothes, bare shoulders, etc. If you show up at the front gate improperly dressed, there is a booth near the entrance that can provide clothes to cover you up properly (a deposit is required).
Bring change of clothes for post Grand Palace touring (optional)
- 7:30AM – Leave Westin Hotel
- 8:30AM – Arrive at Grand Palace
- 12PM – 1:30PM: Lunch on your own
- 1:30PM – 1:45PM: Walk to Oriental Hotel & Luxury Condos
- 1:45PM – 2:45PM: Property Tour at Oriental Hotel
- 5PM – 5:30PM: Travel to Asiatique by bus
- 5:30pm – 8:30PM: Experience Asiatique/ Dinner on your own
- 8:30PM – 9:30PM: Travel back to Westin
Thursday, July 18th: 9AM – 1PM (Westin Hotel)
Attire: Business Casual
- 9:15AM – 9:25AM: Welcome, Introductions, Programming
- 1:15PM – 2:30PM: LUNCH Sponsored
- Programming concludes
- OPEN AFTERNOON
- Trade mission, including meetings, property tours and networking opportunities
- Six day/five night luxury hotel stay at The Westin Grande Sukhumvit, Bangkok
- Daily ground transportation for global council sanctioned pre-planned stops. Please note: if a delegate misses a transfer or seeks to take an individual excursion, that transportation cost is their responsibility. Transportation to and from the airport is not included.
- Group activities and excursions
- Daily breakfast buffet and some meals included, including a light welcome reception on Sunday evening, lunch Monday through Wednesday, and dinner Tuesday.
- Discover international investment opportunities for members & clients.
- Explore global economic development opportunities.
- Obtain direct insight into market trends, forecasts and cultural competence.
- Learn (and share) educational tools and resources.
- Make strategic connections for inbound market growth.
- Opportunity to explore Thailand and be immersed in the culture and its nuances.
CAR Member Paul Xumsai, NAR Global Ambassador, has authored a document to familiarize our delegates with the Kingdom of Thailand and help first time travelers understand the cultural nuances of the great country of Thailand. Click here to read more.
Join the conversation by using #CARglobal or #CARthailand on your social media posts.
All payments are final. No refunds will be given for this event.
The Chicago Association of Realtors (CAR) is committed to creating a safe and inclusive experience for our community and providing a friendly and welcoming environment for all. We do not tolerate harassment in any form. Please act professionally and follow our Code of Conduct at all CAR events.
For any registration questions, please contact Jakeeva Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-214-5527.