Insider's Guide to Community-Based CRE Investment
Registration will close on Thursday, May 13 at 8:00 PM.
Join CommercialForum for a “how-to” discussion about community-focused commercial real estate investment, featuring a panel of industry leaders with firsthand experience revitalizing Chicago’s disinvested communities.
Hot discussion topics will include:
- How you can work with organizations like the Community Investment Corporation (CIC) to spark community development in your neighborhood.
- Funding and development strategies for Multifamily 5+ and Mixed-Use developments in disinvested communities.
Be sure to bring your questions!
Non-members are encouraged to join CommercialForum for member pricing on future Power Lunches and other CAR and CommercialForum events, CE courses through RRES, and access to CAR’s lobbying efforts, among other perks.
Please note this will be an interactive and collaborative event among all attendees. Attendees will have the opportunity to participate by having their video turned on throughout the event.
Space for this virtual event is limited.
- Tony Hardy | 2021 CommercialForum Chair, Keller Williams ONEChicago
- Moses Hall | CEO & Managing Broker, MoHall Commercial & Urban Development
- Rosamond Meerdink | Senior Loan Officer, Community Investment Corporation
- Jackie Montesdeoca | Associate Director, National Strategic Engagement Team, Elevate Energy
- Tiffany Taylor | Program Director, C3 Fund (CDFI arm of Renovo Financial)
Insider’s Guide to Community-Based CRE Investment
By registering to participate in this event, you hereby acknowledge and consent that The Chicago Association of REALTORS® (and their assignees) may record you during the event and may use those recordings for the Association’s purposes, including but not limited to news, publicity and fundraising purposes, without further compensation to you. All such recordings are the sole property of the Association.
The Chicago Association of REALTORS® (CAR) is committed to creating a safe and inclusive experience for our community and providing a friendly and welcoming environment for all. We do not tolerate harassment in any form. Please act professionally and follow our Code of Conduct at all CAR events. Do you have any disabilities which require special accommodation? If so, please identify any special accommodations by emailing email@example.com at least one week prior to the event date.