Titans of Industry: Women Leading the Charge
Registration will close December 9 at 5:00 PM.
Join us for a special conference highlighting women leaders in real estate and our community. Learn the tools, trends and technology you need to stand out as a leader – today, tomorrow and in the future – and develop a pathway for advancement in our industry.
We have an exciting lineup of speakers for you. Titans of Industry: Women Leading the Charge will bring together residential and commercial top producers, developers, national and local policy officials and game-changing community leaders. These goal-getters will share their advice on how to stand out and make an impact.
Because we know the importance of connecting and sharing, we’ve also designed opportunities for short breaks throughout the conference to make intentional connections, build relationships and identify mentors. We hope this will help you leave even more empowered and ready to dominate in your field!
We’re proud to partner with Women’s Council of REALTORS® Illinois and Women’s Council of REALTORS® Chicago on this event.
Continental breakfast, lunch and a post-event reception are included with your registration.
Widget not in any sidebars
Produce Like a Pro: How to Deliver Better, More Creative Work and Do More That Matters
- Jill Frank | Epsilon
This panel of standout female bosses will share their tips and tactics for climbing the corporate ladder and leading powerful organizations, all while juggling relationships, family and “me time.”
- Moderator: Heather Ozur | Keller Williams Realty
- Panelist: Tammy Hajjar Miller | The Federal Savings Bank
- Panelist: Katie Johnson | National Association of REALTORS®
- Panelist: Michelle Mills Clement | Chicago Association of REALTORS®
Your Guide to 2020 Emerging Technology Trends
What are the emerging trends you need next year (and beyond) to enhance your business and clientele experience?! Learn with this session on all things technology!
- Constance Freedman | Founder and Managing Partner, Moderne Ventures
Women in Tech: The Data Trends You Need to Know
Real estate is evolving – and quickly. It’s challenging to navigate the different industry trends and technologies currently being adopted. Our panel will highlight tools that can better your business and improve your clients’ experience next year and beyond.
- Moderator: Rebecca Thomson | Coldwell Banker Residential
- Panelist: Rebecca Jensen | MRED
- Panelist: Jessica Lautz | National Association of REALTORS®
The Power of Emotional Intelligence
You’ve heard about it, but what exactly is EQ (Emotional Intelligence)? Some are even suggesting it is greater than your IQ! During this lunch keynote, Sue will walk us through several facts on how EQ awareness can lead to greater authenticity and masterful leadership of your business, career and relationships (personally and professionally)!
- Sue Yannaccone | Regional Executive Vice President – Eastern Seaboard and Midwest Regions, Coldwell Banker
ReMarkiTable Content for Women: How to Value Your Time and Content
Creating valuable content is important to your business growth. Learn free tools to help you create an array of timely and irresistible content. We will teach you how to use and incorporate each tool into your daily marketing plan.
- Create a content calendar
- Remove the background from photos in under 10 seconds
- Match the color palette of any photo
- Learn how not to get sued by Getty Images
- Consistently use your branded colors and fonts
- Convert videos to audio for podcast and Alexa flash briefings
- Convert videos to text for a blog post, email and daily social post
- Create photo quotes
- Repurpose photos and audio to create videos
- Speaker: Marki Lemons Ryhal | REALTOR®, EXIT Strategy Realty
Finding Your Voice
This panel will share their experiences with navigating sexism, sexual aggression, racism and stereotyping, as well as how they’ve found the confidence to speak up for themselves and the tenacity to overcome barriers to being a successful woman and business owner.
- Moderator: Mabel Guzman | @properties
- Panelist: Amy Duong Kim | Compass
- Panelist: Megan Oswald | Fulton Grace
- Panelist: Erika Villegas | RE/MAX in the Village
Cannabis Education: What You Need to Know for Next Year
On January 1st, cannabis will be legalized in the state of Illinois for recreational use. How will this affect housing, tenants and vacation rentals? Will the market see a huge jump in land acquisitions? What is still considered illegal when it comes to recreational use? What are the health benefits for women? Holly DuPart, nicknamed “Chicago’s Cannabis REALTOR® will educate us on this hot topic and answer all your impending questions.
- Speaker: Holly DuPart | Common Sense Cannabis Foundation
A Fireside Chat with Luvvie Ajayi
Writer. Speaker. Truthteller.
- Moderator: Marki Lemons Ryhal
- Speaker: Luvvie Ajayi
Space is limited. Please click here for more information on CAR’s event attendance and cancellation policy. A limited quantity of on-site registrations will be accepted, pending availability.
By registering to participate in this event, you hereby acknowledge and consent that The Chicago Association of REALTORS® (and their assignees) may take photographs and/or video of you during the event and may use those photographs and recordings for the Association’s purposes, including but not limited to news, publicity and fundraising purposes, without further compensation to you. All such photos and videos are the sole property of the Association.
The Chicago Association of REALTORS® (CAR) is committed to creating a safe and inclusive experience for our community and committed to providing a friendly and welcoming environment for all. We do not tolerate harassment in any form. Please act professionally and follow our Code of Conduct at all CAR events.