Stratego Partners is a boutique management consulting firm specializing in developing creative, cost-saving solutions and programs for companies and their employees.
Your Insurance Benefits
C.A.R.’s leadership understands just how important having good health insurance is for our members who do not have quality coverage through their employer. This benefit through Stratego expands the association member benefit offering to include more health insurance options.
- Health insurance option for members not participating in an employer-sponsored group health insurance plan.
- Lower monthly premiums.
- Expanded network of healthcare providers.
- Greater choice of plan deductibles and annual out-of-pocket amounts.
Learn More & Sign Up
All C.A.R. members are eligible to apply for coverage and will be able to participate in the program by accessing a custom website and online forms. Toll-free telephone assistance is also available.
- The first step in applying to the program is completing a 30-minute medical questionnaire. Questions? Visit Stratego’s FAQ page: http://strategopartners.com/member-benefit/
- Completed medical questionnaires will be submitted and subject to an insurance underwriting process. The underwriting process will take approximately 2-3 weeks, and there may be follow up questions or additional medical information requested.
- Email your additional questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enrollment is open! Follow the application process:
STEP 1: Fill out some basic information in a short 4 question SurveyMonkey survey HERE.
STEP 2: Fill out the Medical Questionnaire through FormFire HERE. Insert the application code E0C676B.
Should you have any troubles filling out the form, contact FormFire support.
The online medical questionnaire is available beginning October 2, 2017.
The medical questionnaire must be completed and submitted no later than October 16, 2017.
Acceptance decisions into the Pilot Program will be made from November 1 – November 15, 2017.
The new Health Insurance Benefit Pilot Program will start on January 1, 2018.