ACCREDITED BUYER’S REPRESENTATIVE
- Get referrals from the ABR community.
- Be recognized as a true professional in the area of buyer representation.
- Master the latest information, trends, ideas and controversies in the field.
- Access marketing tools designed especially to enable you to attract buyer clients.
- Be included in the nation’s largest directory of professional buyer reps.
- Have your name visible daily on the Internet.
- Attain the most coveted designation in the field of buyer representation.
- Elect basic and advanced training options to help you succeed.
ABR Elective Course Options
Requirements to attain and use the ABR® designation:
- Meet the REBAC® education requirement – complete a 2-day ABR Designation Course.
- Complete one elective course (see next page).
- Pass a written examination on legal and practical aspects of agency representation.
- Obtain practical experience acting as a buyer’s representative in 5 documented and verifiable transactions (transactions that occurred anytime prior and up to 36 months after course completion).
- Be a member in good standing with REBAC® and the National Association of REALTORS® at all times.
In addition to successfully completing the ABR 2-day course, student must successfully take and complete one elective course. We do not offer all elective courses at all times. If you do not see a course you’d like to take, please visit the REBAC Web site at www.rebac.net for a complete list of national course offerings.
After completing this two-day course and successfully passing the exam, you will have achieved ABR® “Candidate Status”, a three-year period during which you must fulfill the remaining ABR® Designation requirements in order to earn your ABR® Designation. The two-day course covers agency, service delivery, marketing and promotion, and negotiation and risk management.
- Application fee: $0
- Annual ABR® membership renewal fee: $110
- Online Course
- $125 Member | $135 Non-member
In order to audit this course you must be a current member in good standing with the National Association of REALTORS®. You must have already received the designation or certification to be eligible.
Audit registration may not be completed online. To audit a course, please complete the registration form.