TAX STRATEGIES FOR THE REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONAL
Many of us assume our accountants take care of our taxes… but forget that WE are the ones giving them the numbers and records they are using to prepare our tax return.
Time: 9:00 AM – 11:30 AM
|TBA||CAR | 430 N Michigan|
This seminar will help identify between $2,500 and $27,000 in NEW deductions that can be used right away to pocket thousands in tax savings. These deductions are based in tax LAW, but presented in simple English that all of us can easily understand.
You will learn:
- How the Tax Code changes can increase your take home income.
- How the tax law affects purchases of cars, computers and desks, as well as other equipment, for your business.
- Learn when the 105 Medical Plan escapes the Affordable Care Act and how you can turn your family’s medical expenses into tax-favored business expenses.
- Why understanding your taxes is essential knowledge for your business as a Real Estate Professional.
- Entertainment Strategies – 2 remarkable entertainment deductions available to Real Estate Professionals that may surprise you.
- Audit-Proofing – Low stress, time saving techniques to help create iron-clad records that will hold up in an IRS audit.
- IRS Audit – Reduce your chances – Red flags to avoid.
- Help Your Accountant – How you can help your accountant work more effectively on your behalf.
- Car Strategies – Six methods that produce Thousands in deductions. PLUS!!! NEW first year auto depreciation deduction UPDATES!
- Actual Expenses vs. IRS Method Mileage – New $25,000 automobile deductions you don’t want to lose.
- Home Office Deduction –Why Real Estate Professionals may now safely qualify for this remarkable deduction and how it transforms personal commuting to deductible business miles.
This seminar is presented by Kelly Clark of Bradford and Company, Inc., and excerpted from the Bradford and Company, Inc. Tax Strategies for the Self-Employed audio course (available to register for after the program).