REAL ESTATE ASSOCIATE PROGRAM (REAP) SCHOLARSHIP
The Real Estate Associate Program (REAP) Scholarship is based on the applicant’s indication of interest in pursuing a career in the commercial real estate industry, and on the applicant’s acceptance into the 2020 Project REAP program, please click here for further details. This program is dedicated to increasing minority representation in commercial real estate, and we strongly encourage individuals to apply! Five (5) scholarships will be awarded.
Deadline to Apply: Wednesday, April 15, 2020.
- Must submit fully completed application for consideration
- Valid only for 2020 Project REAP curriculum
- Must submit a 250-500 word essay on why the individual is interested in pursuing a career in real estate
- Must attach one letter of recommendation as to why this individual would benefit from the program
- Must provide certificate of completion of the Project REAP class with at least 90% attendance record
- Must provide a head shot and testimonial to be used for C.A.R. Foundation promotions
- Five (5) scholarships will be awarded:
- Payment will be reimbursed upon satisfactory completion of Project REAP
How to Apply
Fill out the application form below by Wednesday, April 15, 2020. If you have any questions or concerns, please email CARfoundation@chicagorealtor.com.
This form is no longer accepting submission.