430 N. Michigan Avenue, Suite 800
Chicago, IL 60611
Ph: (312) 803-4900
Phone Queue: Monday to Friday — 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Fax: (312) 803-4905
Hours of Operation:
Monday – 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday – Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Please Note Our Updated Security Access Measures:
- If you have registered for a class, please present your photo ID to front desk security. If security does not have a pre-printed badge for you, it is because you are not registered for a class or you have registered late. No worries! Security will direct you to our office on the 8th floor, where you’ll speak with a C.A.R. staff member who will collect your information and get your badge ready for your next visit.
- Security will give you a pre-printed badge.
- Scan your badge at the turnstile.
- Scan your badge once inside the elevator and select floor 8.
Getting to Our CAR Headquarters
A negotiated rate of $16/day for CAR members and visitors is available at the AMA Garage at 401 N State Street – be sure to take advantage of this when you visit us at CAR for classes, meetings or events. There are two convenient entries: off State Street or on Wabash (next to the Dunkin Donuts and across the street from the Trump Tower).
- Distance to C.A.R.’s offices: 0.2 miles, 422 steps, 4 minute walk
- Total number of spaces: 890
To get the $16 negotiated parking rate:
- Upon entering the garage to park, pull an entry ticket from the parking garage gate. Park your car.
- Be sure to ask the front desk staff for a validation “chaser” sticker before returning to your vehicle.
- Upon returning to the garage and prior to returning to your vehicle, go to the pay stations in the lobby and insert your entry ticket into the pay station. You will see a price for parking. Then, insert the “chaser” sticker into the machine to receive the negotiated price ($16). Guests will be able to pay the fee in cash or by credit card. Once payment is accepted, a validated sticker will be dispensed from the pay station to be used at the garage exit.
- At the garage exit, insert the paid/validated sticker into the reader. The gate will raise and you will be able to exit the garage in your vehicle.
On rare occasions, this parking site might become full. If so, please advise the parking attendant that you are with the Chicago Association of REALTORS® and you will be allowed to enter. If no attendant is present, you will need to park at an alternative garage (see below). We also recommend using a parking app like SpotHero if you are interested in parking downtown and reserving a space ahead of time.
- 614 N St. Clair
- Total number of spaces: 186
- Distance: 0.3 miles, 633 steps, 6 minute walk
- 240 E Illinois (Cityfront Plaza)
- Total number of spaces: 450
- Distance: 0.2 miles, 430 steps, 5 minute walk
We also recommend using a parking app like SpotHero if you are interested in parking downtown and reserving a space ahead of time.
Bus routes that drop off directly in front of the Wrigley Building adjacent to our office space on Michigan Avenue include 2, 3, 26, 29, 65, 120, 121, 143, 146, 147, 148, 151, 157.
Additional bus lines are in the area within a few blocks walk, including express bus routes from the north and south sides. We highly recommend planning out your route ahead of time using Google Maps.
Nearby CTA train stations include:
- State & Lake: Brown, Orange, Purple, Green, Pink Lines
- 9 minute walk, 0.4 miles
- Grand: Red Line
- 8 minute walk, 0.3 miles
- Clark & Lake: Blue, Green, Pink, Orange, Brown, Purple Lines
- 13 minute walk, 0.6 miles
Nearby Metra train stations include:
- Millennium Station: SSL, ME Lines
- 10 minute walk, 0.4 miles
- Ogilvie Transportation Center: UP-W, UP-NW, UP-N
- 30 minute walk, 1.4 miles
- Union Station: BNSF, MD-N, NCS, SWS, MD-W, HC
- 32 minute walk, 1.5 miles
6017 W. 26th St. – Map It
Cicero, IL 60804-3012
Ph: (312) 803-4900
Fax: (312) 803-4905
Parking lot and street parking available
Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 9 a.m. to Noon and 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. on both days.
Please submit all C.A.R & MLS related payments to the following address:
Chicago Association of Realtors
430 N. Michigan Ave., Ste. 800
Chicago, IL 60611
You can reach us at (312) 803-4900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request a Call From the Member Care Task Force
Your voice and opinions are vital to the success of our association so we can continue to provide you with the tools to help you succeed. To ensure we are hearing directly from you about your questions, concerns and ideas, our Member Care Task Force is here to help. To receive a call from the Member Care Task Force, fill out this form.
C.A.R. To You
One way to ensure convenient, easy access to C.A.R. services is to take advantage of C.A.R. To You, a member benefit program that brings C.A.R. staff to your office to assist with your membership needs. Through C.A.R. To You, schedule staff to come to your office to deliver the tools to help you prosper. Order sentrilock, leases, office visits & more here.
Meeting Rooms for Rent
The Chicago Association of REALTORS® and REALTORS® Real Estate School are able to offer desirable meeting room space rentals when our classrooms are not in use. Are you looking to rent meeting space or training space for a reasonable fee? Click here!
Reserve a Conference Room
One of the best new benefits of our new space is conference rooms for your use, complimentary for C.A.R. members! Reserve a conference room for a workgroup or client meeting, or book a space to get some of your work done in private. Conference Room One has seating for four, and Conference Room Two has seating for six. Find more information here.