430 N. Michigan Avenue, Suite 800
Chicago, IL 60611
Ph: (312) 803-4900
Phone Queue: Monday to Friday — 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Fax: (312) 803-4905
Hours of Operation:
Monday – 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday – Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
CAR Summer Hours:
We will be operating on a modified schedule on Fridays from June 4 through September 3. Each week, CAR will close at 2:00 PM on Friday afternoon to encourage a healthy work-life balance for our hardworking staff!
Summer hours will not affect the school, and all scheduled education classes will operate as planned.
Please Note Our Updated Security Access Measures:
- If you have registered for a class, please present your photo ID to front desk security. If security does not have a pre-printed badge for you, it is because you are not registered for a class or you have registered late. No worries! Security will direct you to our office on the 8th floor, where you’ll speak with a C.A.R. staff member who will collect your information and get your badge ready for your next visit.
- Security will give you a pre-printed badge.
- Scan your badge at the turnstile.
- Scan your badge once inside the elevator and select floor 8.
Getting to Our CAR Headquarters
Parking is available at 50 East Ohio Street – $12 for up to 12 hours with validation. Members/Students simply need to bring their parking tickets to the front desk to be validated.
We also recommend using a parking app like SpotHero if you are interested in parking downtown and reserving a space ahead of time.
- 614 N St. Clair
- Total number of spaces: 186
- Distance: 0.3 miles, 633 steps, 6 minute walk
- 240 E Illinois (Cityfront Plaza)
- Total number of spaces: 450
- Distance: 0.2 miles, 430 steps, 5 minute walk
Bus routes that drop off directly in front of the Wrigley Building adjacent to our office space on Michigan Avenue include 2, 3, 26, 29, 65, 120, 121, 143, 146, 147, 148, 151, 157.
Additional bus lines are in the area within a few blocks walk, including express bus routes from the north and south sides. We highly recommend planning out your route ahead of time using Google Maps.
Nearby CTA train stations include:
- State & Lake: Brown, Orange, Purple, Green, Pink Lines
- 9 minute walk, 0.4 miles
- Grand: Red Line
- 8 minute walk, 0.3 miles
- Clark & Lake: Blue, Green, Pink, Orange, Brown, Purple Lines
- 13 minute walk, 0.6 miles
Nearby Metra train stations include:
- Millennium Station: SSL, ME Lines
- 10 minute walk, 0.4 miles
- Ogilvie Transportation Center: UP-W, UP-NW, UP-N
- 30 minute walk, 1.4 miles
- Union Station: BNSF, MD-N, NCS, SWS, MD-W, HC
- 32 minute walk, 1.5 miles
Please submit all CAR & MLS related payments to the following address:
Chicago Association of REALTORS®
430 N. Michigan Ave., Ste. 800
Chicago, IL 60611
You can reach us at (312) 803-4900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request a Call From the Member Care Task Force
Your voice and opinions are vital to the success of our association so we can continue to provide you with the tools to help you succeed. To ensure we are hearing directly from you about your questions, concerns and ideas, our Member Care Task Force is here to help. To receive a call from the Member Care Task Force, fill out this form.
CAR To You
One way to ensure convenient, easy access to CAR services is to take advantage of CAR To You, a member benefit program that brings CAR staff to your office to assist with your membership needs. Through CAR To You, schedule staff to come to your office to deliver the tools to help you prosper. Order Sentrilock, leases, office visits & more here.
Meeting Rooms for Rent
The Chicago Association of REALTORS® and REALTORS® Real Estate School are able to offer desirable meeting room space rentals when our classrooms are not in use. Are you looking to rent meeting space or training space for a reasonable fee? Click here!
Reserve a Conference Room
One of the best new benefits of our new space is conference rooms for your use, complimentary for CAR members! Reserve a conference room for a workgroup or client meeting, or book a space to get some of your work done in private. Conference Room One has seating for four, and Conference Room Two has seating for six. Find more information here.