REALTOR® ELITE PROGRAM
The REALTOR® ELITE (Education, Leadership, Information, Thrive, Elevation) Program is now accepting applications!
The CAR Foundation: REALTOR® ELITE (Education. Leadership. Information. Thrive. Elevation) Mentorship Program seeks to help develop the next generation of industry professionals. Our commitment is to provide participants with the necessary hands-on knowledge, insights, tips, and tools to advance business success. This program will also emphasize ethical behavior from REALTOR® to REALTOR®, allow network opportunities, and develop leadership skills.
- ELITE candidates will be relatively new REALTORS®, who have 0-2 years in the business.
- Each candidate will be paired with a REALTOR(R) group coach and is expected to meet twice a month (virtually and/or in person) for six months (January – June).
- Participants will also have access to the Board of Trustees and other industry leaders, professional development and engage/network with fellow ELITE’ers.
- Candidates who are selected and miss more than two sessions will automatically be removed from the program.
- An interview will be conducted for all candidates.
- ELITE’ers will be required to participate in CAR programs at least once a month throughout the program.
- ELITE’ers will be reimbursed for food & beverage during in-person meetings.
- Coaches that have 5+ years in the real estate industry will be paired with a maximum of six ELITE’ers.
- Each coach will be expected to give knowledge & expertise on topics that the ELITE’ers have shared are areas needed to advance their career in the industry.
- Coaches should offer at least two hours of time each month. Primarily to lead two coaching sessions, per month (one hour each) and be a resource for their respective groups.
- All Coaches will be awarded complimentary continuing education classes and could possibly win the “Coach of the Year” award.
- Coaches will be reimbursed for food & beverage during in-person meetings.