About The Chicago Association of REALTORS®
The Chicago REALTORS®, the “Voice for Real Estate” in Chicago since 1883, represents over 17,500 members from all real estate specialties including commercial sales, development, property management, appraisal, auctions, and residential sales.
The Chicago REALTORS® unites all facets of the industry as a leading advocate for real estate, drives REALTOR® business success, and supports the economic development of our diverse communities.
All REALTORS® and their communities across Chicagoland are vibrant and thriving.
Strategic Roadmap 2023-25
Approved by the Board of Directors, the Chicago Association of REALTOR(s) will spend the next three years focusing on impacting change in five strategic areas to drive toward our vision of the future:
- Increase consumer understanding about the role and value of the REALTOR® as a trusted advisor in any real estate transaction and enable REALTORS® to deliver on this promise.
- Strengthen Chicago REALTORS®’ position as the leading voice for real estate in Chicago by increasing engagement with the public and proactively advocating to address inequity and other issues that impact our members’ business and the real estate industry.
- Broaden real estate practitioners’ understanding of Chicago REALTORS®’ value proposition and increase use of the Chicago REALTORS®’ offerings most relevant for enhancing their business success.
- Grow Chicago REALTORS®’ influence as a leading voice in real estate on diversity, equity and inclusion, and foster a sense of belonging for all members.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive data strategy to collect and use more robust data to power decision-making for the benefit of the association, our members and the communities we serve.