MANAGING BROKER PRE-LICENSE
The 45 Hour Managing Broker Pre-License courses is designed for Brokers who wish to manage an office or become a sole proprietor. You must be licensed and practicing real estate for two years to be eligible to become a Managing Broker.
Register Two Ways:
Managing Broker Pre-License Topics (30 Hours – Part 1)
This course covers licensing, operations escrow, management and risk management, laws and issues. Discussions also focus on recruiting, brokerage support, transaction supervision, marketing and advertising, dispute resolution, company policies, disclosure issues and industry issues.
SELF-STUDY – REGISTER NOW
HOW SELF-STUDY WORKS
- After registering, you’ll receive all course materials by mail within 7-10 business days. You are free to work through the curriculum at your own pace. When questions arise, you may contact one of our licensed instructors, whose contact information is provided in the course information.
- At the end of each unit, you will complete a unit exam that you will then send back to us for grading. Once you’ve passed all unit exams with a 75% or better, you may schedule a proctored final exam at a location that’s convenient for you.
- You may not schedule a final exam appointment until you’ve been enrolled in the pre-licensing course for at least five (5) business days.
- You will have 3 months to take and pass the final examination.
- If at any point you feel like the self-study format just isn’t working for you, you may transfer to a classroom course. You’ll have to pay the difference in the course price, and a $40 transfer fee will apply.
Applied Management & Supervision, Interactive (15 Hours – Part 2)
This interactive course introduces participants to real world situations via role play. Topics covered include the internet and social media, ethics, confidentiality, short sales and foreclosures.
GRI: The 45 Hour Managing Broker Pre-License Topics course is approved to complete step 1 of the GRI Designation.
ONLINE 45 HOUR MANAGING BROKER COURSE OPTIONS – REGISTER NOW
HOW ONLINE WORKS
- After registering, you’ll receive a confirmation email with everything you need to access the digital course materials.
- Begin your course! You will have six months to complete your course before your materials expire.