We’ve compiled a handy database of commonly-asked questions about IDFPR. Still have an unanswered question? Give us a call!
Continuing Education Resources
- Have you completed any Continuing Education for this renewal period? Visit the CE lookup.
- What are the state’s license law changes as of October 2019? These are all the changes.
- How do these license law changes affect my CE requirements? Here’s a breakdown.
- What’s the latest update on the Broker April 30, 2020 license renewal date? Yes, there has been an extension.
- Need to renew your license? It’s that time of year!
- What are the qualifications and requirements needed to get a real estate license in Illinois? See a visual demonstration of the process.
- Need to look up your license number? Yes, I do.
- Need to obtain a hard copy of your license? Print it out.
- Need to change your name? (Married? Divorced? Court ordered?) Fill out the Change of Name Request Form.
- Need to contact IDFPR directly? Reach out via phone number, email address or mailing address.
- Applying for a real estate license? Open the online application portal.
Managing Broker Resources