Apply By Wednesday, November 30, 2022
As Chicago REALTORS®, we act as champions for the real estate industry and our communities – and our Leadership Accelerator takes your leadership potential and, through various trainings, programs and projects, helps to refine and accelerate your leadership capabilities so you can make an even bigger, more effective impact.
The Leadership Accelerator combines leadership training with the unique needs of REALTOR® associations and real estate companies. Over the course of the program, different modules will focus on key areas of opportunity for REALTOR® leaders, including:
- Executive presence
- Media relations
- Government relations
- Diversity, equity & inclusion
12 promising and passionate future leaders will be selected to participate in Leadership Accelerator programming as a cohort between January and September each year.
LEADERSHIP ACCELERATOR PARTICIPANTS CAN EXPECT TO:
- Strengthen communication & leadership skills
- Learn from real estate industry & REALTOR® leaders
- Develop deep professional relationships with peer leaders both inside and outside the cohort
- Participate in monthly activities between January and September, including events, education and other training opportunities. (Schedule coming soon)
- Get behind-the-scenes experiences with a CAR Board of Directors meeting, Finance Committee meeting, Foundation Trustee meeting, Managing Broker forums, Past Presidents forums and more.
- Redeem credits for up to 12 hours of free CE and/or an NAR designation over the course of the program through REALTORS® Real Estate School. A list of eligible courses will be provided at orientation.
- Gain priority placement on a CAR committee the year following successful completion of the program.
AM I ELIGIBLE?
Chicago REALTORS® who hold primary membership in good standing with CAR are eligible to apply. You must have held a real estate license for a minimum of three years and served at least one year on a CAR committee or industry partner committee.
Please note: in-person participation is mandatory for all program elements. A schedule for the program will be available soon.
In addition to session attendance and participation, Leadership Accelerator participants must complete a case study final project.
Upon acceptance to the Leadership Accelerator, all participants will be assessed a $250 program fee.
The application deadline for the 2022 Leadership Accelerator is Wednesday, November 30, 2022.