The Smart Card System consists of the SentriCard, the SentriSmart App, the Card Reader and the Lockbox.
SentriCard – Annual $99 – Prorated
The Sentricard is on a 2 year service agreement with Sentrilock. The annual fee is $99.00 + tax, and the new year starts June 1st of every year. Upon Activation of the Sentricard, immediate access to the SentriSmart mobile app will become available.
SentriKey (formally known as SentriSmart) is a mobile application which allows access to key compartments for all wireless Sentrilock boxes. The primary advantage to using the app is that it’s readily available and does not need to be updated. However, you are still required to purchase a Sentrilock subscription in order to have access to the mobile app.
The SentriKey app is now available to C.A.R. SentriLock subscribers for their iPhone, iPad and Android. You MUST be a SentriCard subscriber to have access to the SentriKey app. To download, visit the App Store or Google Play from your smartphone and search for SentriKey.
Sentrilock Card Reader: $55
The Card Reader is a device used to update the SentriCard’s information once every four days. If the Sentricard does not get updated through the card reader within the four day period, the card will remain expired until its inserted into the reader. ** Please note that access to the Card Reader is necessary in order for you to update your SentriCard. If you will be sharing a reader within your office or with another agent, you may elect to not purchase the Card Reader.
The Card Reader is $55.00 plus tax and the Lockboxes are $119.99 plus tax (C.A.R. office pickup)/ $129.99 (with shipping). Both the reader and lockbox are purchases and are non-refundable. If you have a card reader with your SentriCard®, you can use these instructions to download and install the SentriLock Card Utility software.
Sentrilock Lockbox- $119.99 (C.A.R. office pickup) / $129.99 (with shipping)
The development of the REALTORS® Lockbox was based on the features most requested by REALTORS®, including:
- An integrated and illuminated keypad
- An extra large front opening key compartment
- One-Day Access Codes for your distribution (up to nine per day)
Learn More about One Day Codes
- Optional cardless entry
- Tracking Security
- Homeowner “do not disturb” setting
- Call before showing
- Variable showing hours
- Convenient credit card-sized SentriCard that also serves as the electronic “key card” for the lockbox
- NEW! Access to SentriSmart App
Get Your Sentrilock Materials!
How do I obtain?
The forms require the latest Adobe Acrobat Reader XI to save forms.
- Download and Complete the Sentrilock Order Form for any of the following:
- SentriCard with Mobile App Access
- SentriCard Reader
- Sentrilock Lockboxes
- E-mail or fax agreement and order form to 312-803-4905 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Depending on your delivery choice, staff will confirm pick-up time or ship your materials. If you have selected to have your materials shipped, expect them within 2-3 business days.
The SentriSmart app is now available to C.A.R. SentriLock subscribers for their iPhone, iPad and Android. YOU MUST be a SentriCard subscriber to have access to the SentriSmart app.
To download, visit the App Store or Google Play from your smartphone and search for SentriSmart.