ADVANCED INCOME PROPERTY ANALYSIS
Advanced Income Property Analysis is a class designed for the advanced, accomplished investment real estate broker, who has competence in calculating Internal Rate of Return, and is fluent in discounted cash flow analysis and a financial calculator.
Time: 8:30 AM – 6:30 PM
Tuition: Members – $125 | Non-Members – $145
No CE Credit
Instructor: Chip Meyers
- Analyzing value and yield in investment properties
- Seven methods of evaluating value and yield
- The four most common mistakes made in calculator entry
- What effect does a changing interest rate environment have on market cap rates and values?
- Net present value calculation
- Financial management rate of return
- Why FMRR is not used with institutional investors
- Valuing current market deals
Prerequisite for this class is: having previously taken the Income Property Analysis course, or having a good working knowledge of Internal Rate of Return, and compounding/discounting/discounted cash flow analysis with a financial calculator. There will be a review of IRR at the beginning of the class.