LEGAL LIBRARY FAQS
Need Help? Browse our FAQ section for tips and troubleshooting on using CBA’s Legal Library PRO application.
Still can’t find what you are looking for? Email us at email@example.com for assistance.
- Legal Library is $200 for CAR members. If you are not a member with CAR it is $400. This amount is an annual payment that renews on October 1st every year with your members’ dues and fees. This amount does not prorate. Payment for Legal Library is collected upon completion of the online registration form. Your access to Legal Library will come within 2 business days after the form is complete.
- Click here to register if you are a CAR Member.
- Click here to register if you are not a CAR Member.
- Schedule of Lease Commissions
- Broker Lien Waiver
- Exclusive Listing Agreement – Lease
- Exclusive Commercial/Investing Listing Agreement
- Letter of Intent to Lease
- Letter of Intent to Lease – MT Base Year
- Letter of Intent to Lease – MT Gross
- Letter of Intent to Lease MT NNN
- Letter of Intent to Purchase
- Letter of Intent to Lease – RET NNN
- Letter of Intent to Lease – ST NNN
- Multi – Family & Investment Purchase and Sale Contract
- Addendum & Amendment to Purchase and Sale Contract
- Broker Referral Form
- Exclusive Representation Agreement
- Rider 19 “As Is” Addendum
- Rider 13 Attorney Modification
- Vacant Commercial Land Purchase and Sale Contract
- Tenant Estoppel
- Earnest Money Promissory Note
- Disclosure of Information on Lead-Based Paint and Lead-Based Hazards
- Promissory Note
- Assignment and Assumption Agreement
- Vacant Land Addendum
- Commercial and Investment Real Estate Purchase and Sale Agreement
CommercialForum (CF) is the commercial division of the Chicago Association of REALTORS® and, with nearly 4,000 members, Chicago’s largest commercial real estate community. CF provides brokers, owners, managers, developers, REALTORS® and non-REALTORS® access to legislative influence, education & professional development, tools & resources, and networking opportunities.