SAFER SHOWINGS, SMARTER ENGAGEMENTS
We are thrilled to announce our newest Member Perk: FOREWARN, a complimentary, proactive safety and lead intelligence service for all Chicago REALTORS®!
Quickly becoming the industry standard for safety and prospect intelligence, FOREWARN is a revolutionary
application that allows agents to have instant due diligence on prospects. In seconds, with as little information as a phone number or name, you can verify a prospect’s identity, criminal records, bankruptcies, liens, judgments, address
history and property records all in one place, leading to safer and more productive interactions. This is not only critical for your personal safety and efficiency, but also a benefit to your listing homeowners, providing an added
layer of protection for their homes and families through your vetting of prospective buyers.
SEARCH FOREWARN IN SECONDS, USING THESE BEST PRACTICES
- FOREWARN provides instant & mobile identity verification and public records (criminal, property, court, etc.) for over 98% of the U.S. adult population.
- With FOREWARN’s roughly 90% coverage of mobile and residential phone numbers, you should be able to search and verify most people from their phone number alone.
- When you are unable find an individual in FOREWARN using a phone number, this does not necessarily mean fraud or criminal intent. FOREWARN users are encouraged to gather further details and use the additional search functionality (the “Search by name” link) within the FOREWARN app to ensure verification of the prospect.
- Name search tip: When searching by name, if there are more than 100 results to your query, FOREWARN will display “Too many records found” and prompt you to re-run your search using additional criteria.
- Phone search tip: If you search missed calls from telemarketing companies (typically they will not leave a voice message), you will get the result “Record not found” because that phone number has never been owned by, or associated with, a person.
How To Get Started
Setting up your new FOREWARN account is quick and easy!
- Click here and enter your email address when prompted to do so (be sure to use the same email address that this email was sent to, as it will serve as your FOREWARN ‘Username’).
- You will receive an activation email from FOREWARN. Open it and click the link as instructed. If you do not see the email, be sure to check your junk/spam folder!
- The link takes you to a page where you will enter the last 4 digits of your phone number.
– If the first 6 digits of the number displayed are not related to your cell phone number, please contact FOREWARN Support at 561.757.4551 to update them with your correct cell phone number.
- You will be prompted to enter a confirmation code that will have just been texted to that phone number. Upon confirmation, you will be prompted to create a password.
- Now you are ready to download the FOREWARN app by clicking on the appropriate link below from your mobile device, or searching for FOREWARN in the app store:
– Click here from your mobile device for iOS / Apple / iPhone / iPad app
– Click here from your mobile device for Android app
- After activating your account, you can log into FOREWARN from any web browser via the FOREWARN.com homepage (click ‘Sign In’ at top-right) or via this link.