City of Chicago
- The City of Chicago has created a vaccine resource website with information for you.
- Click here for Chicago’s Vaccine Finder website to get information and schedule your appointment. Please note that proof of residency will be required for all first dose appointments at City-supported sites beginning Monday, March 29, with the exception of the United Center. Pharmacies and healthcare providers have been asked to prioritize Chicagoans and current patients.
- Sign up for Chi COVID Coach to stay updated on vaccine rollout in Chicago and receive information on when and how you can get vaccinated.
- Click here to access Cook County’s vaccine resource website.
- Register here to get information about scheduling a vaccine appointment through Cook County. Registering will ensure you stay updated on vaccine rollout and availability in Cook County, including information about when vaccine appointments are expected to be released.