On March 29, the City of Chicago moved into Phase 1C of COVID-19 vaccination distribution. This phase makes REALTORS® eligible for the vaccine.
Vaccine supply and appointments are still limited, and your patience will be key to receiving your dose. Here are the resources you need to book an appointment based on your location:
City of Chicago
- The City of Chicago has created a vaccine resource website with information for you.
- Click here for Chicago’s Vaccine Finder website to get information and schedule your appointment. Please note that proof of residency will be required for all first dose appointments at City-supported sites beginning Monday, March 29, with the exception of the United Center. Pharmacies and healthcare providers have been asked to prioritize Chicagoans and current patients.
- Sign up for Chi COVID Coach to stay updated on vaccine rollout in Chicago and receive information on when and how you can get vaccinated.
- Click here to access Cook County’s vaccine resource website.
- Register here to get information about scheduling a vaccine appointment through Cook County. Registering will ensure you stay updated on vaccine rollout and availability in Cook County, including information about when vaccine appointments are expected to be released.