NAR’S GREEN DESIGNATION
Green homes sell faster and for more money than homes without energy-efficient features.
Buyers increasingly search for homes that have increased energy performance and provide a healthier, more comfortable living space. Builders of green homes depend on educated real estate professionals to help market newly constructed or remodeled homes.
By earning NAR’s Green Designation, you position yourself as a leader in green real estate that’s fully equipped to help clients take advantage of the opportunities their next home can offer.
We’ve assembled renowned subject matter experts to establish a curriculum filled with the most current topics, trends, and innovative research in green real estate. During our two-day training program, which you can take in person or online, you’ll learn:
- Why consumer demand for green homes is increasing, causing these homes to sell faster and for a premium in some markets
- The benefits consumers gain from resource-efficient homes, smart homes, and certified homes
- How to help homeowners improve the resource efficiency of their homes—from low-cost fixes to big-budget remodels
- The cost-benefits of retrofitting vs. remodeling vs. renovating
- And so much more…
After completing the course, you’ll have ongoing access to marketing materials, newsletters, and other resources that ensure you can continue to market your specialty even as the market changes.
Benefits You’ll Gain:
- Access to customizable members-only marketing tools to help you build your business and gain a competitive edge
- A comprehensive understanding of what it means to go green and the concerns of consumers seeking green knowledge about real estate
- Valuable real estate education that differentiates your market focus and broadens your abilities in the eyes your clients, prospective clients and associates
- Real estate practices to bring great value to the design and build teams during construction of new, resource-efficient homes
- Ongoing specialized training and exclusive designation benefits and resources that help you stay on top of green real estate issues and trends
- Application fee: $0
- Annual Green membership renewal fee: $98.50