SAFETY MATTERS: SAFE BUSINESS = SMART BUSINESS
Developed in partnership with NAR’s REALTOR® Safety program, this three-hour course is an essential primer on how real estate professionals can limit risk to preserve safety—their safety, their clients’ safety—and for positive business outcomes. Students will learn how to assess risk in their current practice and create safety systems, scripts, and tools for listing appointments, showing property, and conducting open houses. Students will also learn how to protect personal and electronic information online, in the cloud, and on social networks. As a practical resource, this course offers easy-to-remember strategies for real estate professionals when facing potentially dangerous situations.
- Know how to stay safe while showing properties, sitting open houses and model homes, and going on listing appointments.
- How to respond to buyer prospects who insist on meeting at the property.
- Know how to stay safe at the office and on the road.
- Explain ways to minimize the opportunity for crime.
- Know how to respond to threats and attacks.
- Identify considerations when taking a self-defense course or when arming oneself.
- Discuss best practices for protecting one’s identity, creating smart passwords and protecting client data.
This course is licensed for 3 hours of elective continuing education (CE) credit.
Register 2 ways:
- Online (please select from the dates above)
- Register via fax: Print & Fax This Form