As Titans entered its afternoon hours, Marki Lemons Ryhal encapsulated the day’s events with both her content and her presence.
“Tech will not replace REALTORS®,” she said. “REALTORS® who use technology, though, will replace those who do not.”
For Lemons Ryhal, real estate is as much about authenticity and connection as it is about business, and creating valuable content for your followers is paramount. “Schedule content that will resonate with your sphere of influence. It’s not about you,” she said.
Her approach is to use as many free resources available to her to connect with her target market. She guided the audience step-by-step on how to find royalty-free photos, turn them into appealing graphics, and draw in business – all without spending a cent.
She also gave sage advice when it came to the use of social media as a publication and marketing tool. “How much time do you have?” she asked. “That will help you determine if you should have a business and personal account,” as opposed to having one account for both purposes.
Watch her presentation:
View her slides:
CHECK OUT THE REST OF THE PROGRAM:
- Produce Like a Pro | Jill Frank
- #LadyBoss | Tammy Hajjar Miller, Katie Johnson, Michelle Mills Clement & Heather Ozur
- Your Guide to 2020 Emerging Technology Trends | Constance Freedman
- Women in Tech: The Data Trends You Need to Know | Rebecca Jensen, Dr. Jessica Lautz & Rebecca Thomson
- The Power of Emotional Intelligence | Sue Yannaccone
- Finding Your Voice | Amy Duong Kim, Mabél Guzmán, Megan Oswald & Erika Villegas
- Cannabis Education: What You Need to Know for Next Year | Holly DuPart
- In Conversation with Luvvie Ajayi | Marki Lemons Ryhal