TAX-REDUCTION STRATEGIES FOR THE REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONAL
Keep More of Your Income in 2020!
Important Real-Time Updates you need to know about the New Tax Law that can help you immediately during this crisis.
This seminar will help identify between $2,500 and $27,000 in NEW deductions that can be used immediately to pocket thousands in tax savings. These deductions are based in tax law but presented in simple English that all of us can easily understand.
No CE Credit
Instructor: Kelly Clark of Bradford and Company, Inc.
|1/20/2021||10:00 AM – 12:30 PM||Webinar|
- Choose from the listed dates
You will learn:
- How to navigate the new 20% 199A deduction designed for self-employed professionals.
- How to deduct family medical costs as a real estate business expense.
- Car deduction rules you will want to take advantage of.
- How to safely qualify your home office for big tax deductions.
- New, lesser-known food and beverage deductions for real estate professionals. BONUS: Real-time updates on the new COVID-19 tax breaks that can help you immediately during this crisis.