TAX-REDUCTION STRATEGIES FOR THE REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONAL
Many real estate professionals assume accountants take care of filing taxes but forget how important it is to give accurate numbers and records.
This seminar will help identify between $2,500 and $27,000 in NEW deductions that can be used right away to pocket thousands in tax savings. These deductions are based in tax law but presented in simple English that all of us can easily understand.
You will learn:
- How to navigate the new 20% 199A deduction designed for self-employed professionals.
- How to deduct family medical costs as a real estate business expense.
- Car deduction rules you will want to take advantage of.
- How to safely qualify your home office for big tax deductions.
- New, lesser-known food and beverage deductions for real estate professionals.
- Real-time stimulus updates and much more!