WAKE UP WITH C.A.R. SERIES
Wake Up with C.A.R. is designed to offer educational seminars that are relevant to the nature of your business. Join fellow C.A.R. members for this complimentary breakfast series!
Translating Commercial Terms – A Full Understanding Key Performance Indicator for Commercial Real Estate
Presented By: Vito Zivoli, CCIM, CIPS, USA Real Estate Founder and Managing Broker
Tuition: Members: Free | Non-Members: $10.00
|Ended||430 N. Michigan Ave., Suite 800||10:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
How to Measure Commercial Investment Performance and Maximize Profits.
You cannot improve what you don’t measure. That’s why every Commercial Real Estate professional must know how to measure investment performance. As commercial Broker, it is essential to meet revenue goals and deliver high performance for your client.
After this presentation, you will have an understanding of:
- Importance of healthy Net Operating Income (NOI)
- Recognize potential rental income
- Debt Service Ratio (DSR) most used by lenders
- Use of CAP Rate to measure investment
- Gross Rent Multiplier (GRM) to compare properties
- Investment Cash Flow Before and After Taxes (tax liability and benefits)
- Cash on Cash Return to Measure your initial investment rate return
- Cost Recovery – how to calculate your depreciation
- ROI – Return on Investment
- Internal Rate of Return (IRR) Before and After taxes
- Desired Internal Rate of Return on Investment
- Effective Interest Rate to measure the real interest rate after tax benefit
- Capital Accumulation measuring your IRR after disposition
Register 2 ways:
- Choose the date above to register online.
- Register via fax: Print & Fax This Form