The 2022 Chicago Build Expo, from October 13-14 at McCormick Place, is taking place in a few weeks! Attend the largest construction, design and real estate show for the Midwest supported by the Governor of Illinois and the Mayor of Chicago.
Join 20,000+ pre-registered attendees across two eventful days to network, learn and win business like nowhere else. You can expect even more cutting-edge panel discussions, workshops, exhibitors and exclusive networking events in collaboration with key industry partners, than ever before!
Get up to date with the latest trends, developments and procurement opportunities across the built environment within the Midwest.
Check Out the 12 Conference Tracks and American Institute of Architects (AIA) CES Workshops Including:
- Future Construction
- Government Policy
- BIM & Digital Construction
- Health and Safety
- Facilities Management
- Real Estate
Hear From 350+ Expert Speakers Confirmed:
- Matthew Beaudet | Commissioner, Department of Buildings
- Ross Wimer | Senior Vice President & America’s Architecture Lead, AECOM
- Shannon O’Hare | Senior Managing Director, Cushman & Wakefield
- David Reifman | President, Clayco
- Danielle Tillman | Managing Principal, bKL Architecture
- Susan Heinking | Vice President High Performance and Sustainable Construction, Pepper Construction
Connect With Attendees at One of Our Exclusive Networking Events:
- CSI Chicago Networking Breakfast Construction Networking Lunch – Sponsored by MEPEX
- Real Estate & Property Management Professionals Mixer in partnership with Chicago Association of REALTORS®
- Diversity in Construction Networking Party in collaboration with NAMC
- AEC Movers & Shakers Drinks Reception
- NIBS: Resiliency & Infrastructure in a Climate of Change
- American Council for Construction Education (ACCE) Networking Event
- The Construction Owner’s (COAA) Networking Event
- Midwest’s Largest Networking Event for Women in Construction in partnership with NAWIC, PWC and Women Planning & Development
Meet the Buyers
The show features two dedicated points for you to Meet the Buyers. This is a great opportunity for suppliers and consultants to introduce themselves to procurement teams and learn about how they can get involved in upcoming construction projects.
Check out the Architects Hub for your chance to see the most innovative upcoming designs set to transform the Midwest skyline. Many leading architecture firms confirmed to be participating in this feature area includes Perkins&Will, DLR Group, CRTKL, Lamar Johnson Collaborative and more!
Festival of Construction
More than just another tradeshow, Chicago Build is a true Festival of Construction. From live music, entertainment and food and drink, to competitions, giveaways and special guests, Chicago Build promises to be a fantastic day away from the office, and a chance for an industry to reunite under one roof at long last!