On Tuesday, August 8, the Sustainability Work Group, Sustainability Ambassadors and members of the Board of Directors visited the Merchandise Mart to participate in a sustainability cooking demo featuring induction stoves and steam ovens. The demo was hosted by Sub-Zero, Wolf and Cove, a brand known for combining luxury and sustainability into their appliances.
What do you need to know about induction stoves and steam ovens for yourself and your clients?
- Sustainability and luxury can go hand in hand!
- These appliances are a perfect option for clients who are interested in new construction and rehabs because they’re electric and ideal for installations following the enactment of Chicago’s Energy Transformation Code.
- You won’t sacrifice food quality while using electric appliances and can prepare everything just as well as you can on a gas range.
Interested in learning more about sustainability?
- Social media and marketing graphics to showcase your ambassador status.
- Exclusive invites to sustainability events like these.
- Networking opportunities with green real estate professionals.