BRIDGE THE GAP NOW WITH INTENTIONAL INCLUSION 2.0
Digital marketing has created an opportunity to promote not only your business as REALTORS®, but it also provides a window to ethically promote fair housing.
This course is an engaging learning experience that will help you develop strategies in digital marketing through the lens of self-examination, open communication and the intentional promotion of inclusivity, diversity and equity. Plus, complete your Ethics Training requirement!
This course is part of the Chicago Association of REALTORS® Fair Housing Month celebrations and activities.
Click on the date to register for the course.
Tuition: CAR Members: $30
|Fall 2023||Classroom & Live Webinar|
The in-person portion will be held at CAR Central, 430 N. Michigan Ave., Suite 800.
Key Course Objectives
This course meets the National Association of REALTORS® Code of Ethics Training requirement for the Triennial 7th training cycle, from January 1, 2022, to December 31, 2024. Students will receive confirmation of satisfactory completion of the NAR Ethic training requirement via email following the course.
- Get valuable insights and skills for REALTORS® looking to impact their communities positively.
- Discuss real estate organizations such as:
- Asian Real Estate Association of America (AREAA) – Greater Chicago
- LGBTQ+ Real Estate Alliance – Chicago Chapter
- National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP) – Chicago Chapter
- NAREB Chicago Chapter / Dearborn REALTIST® Board
- Women’s Council of REALTORS® (WCR) – Chicago
- Veterans Association of Real Estate Professionals (VAREP) – Chicago Chapter
- Learn about the importance of fair housing laws and their role in creating more equitable communities.
- Engage in interactive exercises and discussions with experts in the field.
Meet the Instructor: Marki Lemons Ryhal
As a speaker, she was one of 100 speakers selected out of over 1,300 candidates to speak at the REALTOR® Conference & Expo nine times (face-to-face and virtually) with high program evaluations; she is also an INMAN Closing Keynote Speaker. Marki holds a Bachelor of Science in Management from Chicago State University, a Master’s in Business Administration from Saint Xavier University and sixty-four real estate-related licenses, certifications and designations.
Marki currently serves as a Chicago Association of REALTORS® Director and as the Chair of the Diversity Committee (D77). She is donating her paycheck from the Bridge the Gap Now With Intentional Inclusion 2.0 course to the D77 to support its DEI efforts and fair housing outreach throughout the industry and city! Learn more about the D77.