Renewable Real Estate: Make 2021 the Year You Go Green
Registration will close on Wednesday, January 20th @ 8:00PM.
The panel of top-producing REALTORS® from around the United States will share how they grew their business by becoming a sustainability resource to their clients. Going green helps your client, helps the earth and helps your sales volume. Learn how to start going green from this panel of industry leaders.
Join us for an empowering look into Chicago’s green real estate market, participate in discussions of top trends, and listen in on shop talk with top brokers, property managers, investors, architects and developers with firsthand experience in sustainable real estate.
With market demand focusing more than ever on “green” features and upgrades, you can benefit from adding sustainability to your business model. Make Renewable Real Estate your go-to for “green” real estate trends and tap into an information pipeline you can pass along to your clients.
- Sera Sousley | Keller Williams ONEChicago
- George Tully | @properties
- Melisa Camp. M.Ed., LEED AP Homes | REALTOR®, Homesmart Elite Group; Video Course Instructor, Editor, and Developer, Center for REALTOR® Development
- Craig Foley | Co-founder, Rethink39 Group; Chief Sustainability Officer, LAER Realty Partners; 2019 chair, National Association of REALTORS® Sustainability Advisory Group
- Betsy Littrell | Owner + Architect, Maypop Building Workshop; REALTOR®, VILLAGE; Board President, GROW Enrichment
- Christopher Matos-Rogers | Principal and Associate Broker, PalmerHouse Properties
- Linda Sanchez | Broker, Coldwell Banker Real Residential Brokerage