Our members care. You care about your clients, community and industry. The CAR Foundation cares about the same things, including you and your success. Here’s how our members and the CAR Foundation have worked together to show support for clients, the community and our industry.
- Providing Home Warranty Grants to reimburse your first-time homeowner’s purchase of a home warranty.
- Smoke detector giveaway in partnership with the American Red Cross.
- Hosted multiple Clean Up & Recovery Days following the looting and civil unrest last summer.
- Providing Small Business Grants during Heritage Months to local Black & AAPI businesses.
- Over $80,000 annually given in charitable grants across the Chicagoland area.
- Hosted Boys & Girls Club Carnivals to provide school supplies, food and fun to school children.
- Participating in placemaking efforts to beautify our neighborhoods.
- Funded a Rebuilding Exchange event to build furniture from reclaimed deconstructed building materials for Hephzibah Home for traumatized young children.
- Hosted an educational session in tandem with Smart Growth America to educate members of the Illinois Black Caucus on investment opportunities designed to revitalize disinvested communities in the Chicagoland region.
- Hosted a Pitch in for the Parks event at seven Chicago parks to help support our vision of making Chicago a vibrant place to live, work and play through our parks.
And we have so many projects coming up that will continue to provide support. Keep an eye out for upcoming events and initiatives.
We also want to hear your stories. Share how you show that you care! Use #ChicagoREALTORSCare and share your story and encourage your clients to do the same. We will share these stories on our social media platforms.